The salaries of athletes have always been the object of admiration and that is why, year after year, the prestigious ‘Forbes Magazine’ makes a list of the names with the highest paid athletes in the world.
10. Kevin Durant (basketball) $ 75 million. He is the number three player in the NBA who receives the most money.
9. Tom brady (American football) $ 76 million. He is not only the most titled player in the NFL, but also one of the shrewdest businessmen.
8. Lewis hamilton (Formula 1) $ 82 million. He is the only representative of motorsport to be listed in the prestigious Forbes publication.
7. Roger Federer (tennis) $ 90 million. The tennis player is the one who has dropped the most.
6. Neymar (soccer) $ 95 million. The Brazilian has also lost two places on the famous list.
5. Lebron James (basketball) $ 96.5 million. The basketball star is the league’s highest-earning player for the seventh year in a row.
Four. Dak prescott (American football) $ 107.5 million. Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott is listed as the fourth highest paid athlete in the world.
3. Cristiano Ronaldo (soccer) $ 120 million. Portugal and Juventus striker Ronaldo earned 120 million to rank third among the 10 highest paid athletes.
two. Leo Messi (soccer) $ 130 million. The Argentine footballer has become the second highest paid athlete.
1. Conor mcgregor (MMA) $ 180 million. Despite his inactivity, he remains one of the highest paid fighters in the world.