By Sebastián Martínez – PUBLISHED ON 02/19/2021 AT 3:37 PM
– Dave Meltzer, Wrestling Observer journalist, has reported in the latest weekly newsletter that Bo dallas He is not even summoned to attend the weekly WWE shows. The last we know is that is starting a family business with Liv Morgan related to the real estate world. Apparently Dallas wants to specialize in that profession by the time he stops fighting.
– Meltzer has also pointed out that the story between Murphy and Aaliyah is 100% over. “It was just an angle that didn’t work,” he wrote in the latest weekly newsletter. “There is no backstage story and no backstage story. I guess they had no idea where to take it and so they let it finish.”
– WWE has signed an agreement with TV 3 Group from the Baltic States. TV 3 Sport will broadcast Raw, Smackdown and NXT from February 23 in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
– Today is the birthday of WWE ex-talents Jack Gallagher (31), Francine (49), El Torito (39), Tye Dillinger (Shawn Spears) (40).
– On February 19, 2021, WWE closed on the stock market with shares of $ 47.27 per unit, slightly exceeding the figure of the previous week (47.08). The company’s market value is currently at $ 3.679 billion, up from $ 3.66 billion the week before.
– Below we show you the list with the most seen on WWE Network during the last week:
1. NXT Takeover Vengeance 2. Best of Elimination Chamber 3. Day of Royal Rumble 2021 4. Royal Rumble 2021 5. Elimination Chamber 2020 6. WWE Untold APA 7. NXT Vengeance pre-show 8. Elimination Chamber 2019 9. Elimination Chamber 2010 10. WWE Superstars December 4, 1993
Do not forget to visit Solowrestling, the web with all the wwe news. Follow us on social networks, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Instagram.
Remember that the next WWE PPV is Elimination Chamber and in Solowrestling you will be up to date with all the related news.
Solowrestling webmaster, former commentator on Neox and GOL, passionate about WWE and professional wrestling