Hawaii is an attractive destination for honeymooners. But if you’re planning your trip to this place, it can be a bit overwhelming, especially when trying to plan where to stay and what activities to do.
Hawaii honeymoon Packages eliminate all the hassle and include everything in one package. The only thing you need is to pick the islands that you would like to visit.
If you’re struggling with choosing a honeymoon spot, here are a few reasons why Hawaii should definitely be on your list:
It’s Got Something For Everyone
You will find stunning beaches and steep cliffs on Hawaii’s Big Island, as well as lush greenery, active volcanoes in Maui, tropical rainforests in Kauai and cultural treasures at Oahu.
Hawaii is home to everything from romantic dinners to shopping excursions, as well as historical tours and historic sites. You can also choose what island you want to spend your honeymoon at – there’s something for everyone.
Who’s Doing What?
It doesn’t matter whether you’re looking forward to relaxing on a sun lounger with a glass of chilled champagne in hand, zipping down waterslides, or snorkeling among tropical fish – whatever your idea of fun is, you’ll find it in Hawaii. There are many exciting options for activities.
- Scuba diving with sea animals, such as lava tubes caves or shark-infested water.
- You can watch sea turtles, dolphins, hike, ride horses, surf, kayak, parasailing and snorkel, as well as scuba dive.
It is possible to visit many beaches and stay at one hotel while you travel. This is a great way to unwind after a day of adventure. You might want to try something completely different.
Hawaii is a great place for couples that want some alone time. Hawaii offers romantic honeymoon packages that include sunset dinners, spa treatments and private hales. These are set in lush greenery.
Hawaii’s Grand Circle Island – If you’re looking for a quick getaway to Hawaii, this island has all the best bits within close proximity of each other! Imagine having the opportunity to visit iconic places, volcanoes, beaches and more in just one day.
Your Honeymoon Resort – You can choose from luxurious beachfront resorts to upscale 5-star hotels or romantic spas. Hawaii offers something for everyone, no matter your budget.
Things to Do
1) Hike Diamond Head on Oahu, an extinct volcanic cone.
2) Go to Waikiki Beach on Honolulu, or Sunset Beach at Haleiwa Town near Haleiwa Town.
You can snorkel in Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve off the southeast coast of Oahu. The sea life here is amazing – turtles, thousands of colorful reef fish, and more than 400 coral species.
Poipu Beach Park in Kauai is a great spot to have a good time. There are live music festivals throughout the year, so there’s always something fun happening.
5) Get a bird’s eye view of Maui with a helicopter ride above some famous sites, including Haleakala Cr, Iao Valley State Park, and Kapalua.
6) Kayak along the Napali Coast on Kauai and visit Limahuli Garden and Preserve for a glimpse of rare ‘hapu’ (clan) lands that stretch between towering cliffs to the sea. The Nature Conservancy can provide exclusive access for guests to this historic site.
Snorkel in the Molokini Crater on Maui with turtles and sharks. It is an exciting adventure you shouldn’t miss if you’re heading to Hawaii.
8) Explore Waimea Canyon, dubbed “the grand canyon of the Pacific,” on Kauai. It’s one of the biggest and most impressive canyons in the world.
9) For couples looking for a romantic adventure, try the Kukui Nut Spa at The St. Regis Princeville Resort in Kauai, where you can have a personalized treatment for two – perfect for honeymooners.
10) Scuba Diving with Manta Rays: Maunalua Bay off Oahu is a great place to start.
11) See sunsets from North Shore beaches, such as Haleiwa Beach (Oahu) and Poipu Beach (Kauai). They’re sure to be picturesque.
12) Walk around Mount Lanilili. This volcano cinder cone is 800ft tall and 243m high. It’s on Saddle Road (Route 200), between Waimea Canyon and the Kohala Mountains.
A Hawaii honeymoon package might be the perfect option if you want to spend a relaxing holiday in an exotic locale. It’s possible to find your dream wedding dress while you are there. You might even find that dream wedding dress while you’re at it. With so many options available at affordable rates, it’s definitely something worth considering.