It is a new trendy drug that Maeva Ghennam will not touch again. We tell you more.

Maeva Ghennam was treated to a great fright. On vacation with Carla Moreau, Kevin Guedj and Magali Berdah, the young woman was taken to hospital. The latter did use of a balloon filled with laughing gas. It is a new fad that particularly affects adolescents and young adults.

It’s on his account Snapchat this Monday, July 27, 2020 that she was kind enough to return to the discomfort she may have caused following the use of this “drug”.

I’ve done hilarious balloons before, because it’s not drugs, it’s legal. I did, but I don’t anymore, because one day I had a whole side of my face paralyzed. It’s super dangerous and toxic. I had to feel uncomfortable for me to understand it.

Magali Berdah, present at his side, added:

I ended up in the hospital, I accompanied her and she was in a state… I was afraid of my life. She was all blocked from the face. We thought she was paralyzed and had had a stroke. We had the fear of our lives. I had to call her mom to come …

Finally, Maeva Ghennam wished to warn her subscribers:

Do not wait until you feel unwell to quit, I advise against making balloons.

The dangers of nitrous oxide

The repeated use of nitrous oxide can cause real health concerns. Nitrous oxide, otherwise known as laughing gas, is an over-the-counter gas. It is mainly sold in the form of cartridges for siphons in Chantilly in particular.

Many young people divert its use to inhale it via a balloon. It is popular because it is easy to access, legal and brings a euphoric effect.

Nevertheless, this product presents many risks. Indeed, it can cause loss of consciousness, burns, disorientation, dizziness or even asphyxiation due to lack of oxygen.

Worse, its repeated use or too much can cause severe neurological and / and hematological disorders as well as psychiatric but also cardiac disorders.

As you will have understood, the use of nitrous oxide should therefore be avoided during your festive evenings.