The directive of the Chivas del Guadalajara inside of MX League, would have reported that there is no interest in signing Erick Aguirre from the Club Pachuca, for the next Apertura 2021 Tournament.
According to information from the sports journalist Natalia León of Fox Sports MX, the board of the Sagrado Rebaño denied interest in the side defender, after the rumor of his arrival in Guadalajara was loud.
Also read: Tigres UANL wants Jesús Angulo del Atlas in exchange for Julián Quiñones
The same manager confirmed that in winter 2019, defender Erick Aguirre was very close to being signed by the club, but in the end they did not reach an agreement and the transition fell.
✖️In the words of the @Chivas directive, Erik Aguirre was not intended in this summer window; in winter 2019 it was very close.
– Natalia León (@_NataliaLeon_) June 9, 2021
Other possible signings that could reach the team of coach Víctor Manuel Vucetich, would be Marcel Ruiz and Jimmy Gómez from Xolos de Tijuana, with whom there are already talks with their board.
The news of #chivas is like this
* Erick Aguirre, difficult to arrive
* Marcel Ruiz and Jimmy Gómez, with possibilities, tense negotiations but anything can happen
* Rodolfo Pizarro, there has already been contact, he still has a contract with Inter Miami. Still missing history @ quierotv_gdl
– Ricardo Duran (@RickDuran) June 9, 2021
Visit our YouTube channel to enjoy our content