José Joel seeks his father’s will The Prince of Song José José | Reform

Almost a year after the death of José José, his children in Mexico still do not know whether or not there is a will in which the last will of the unforgettable is written. Prince of Song.

« The will must appear to know what is established and what is not established, but, I tell you, until the courts are reopened, we will not know, « he declared José Joel.

« Today, it is non-existent and you know what we are going to run into, but it is not important. The important thing is to know why they treated us as they treated us when we went to Miami, » he added.

It may interest you: Anel Noreña, former José José will fulfill his wish, his remains will rest next to those of the artist

Neither José Joel nor his sister Marisol have news of Sarita, whom they stopped seeing after that drama that everyone witnessed after the death of the singer on September 28, 2019 in Miami.

« We know absolutely nothing », The singer said when asked about his sister.

In Mexico there is a sustained demand for the children’s desire to have information about what happened with the death of Jose jose.

Follow us on Google News, click on our star

« They want answers, they want to know what happened to don José, since he does not come close to saying things, they want to force (Sarita) to account: what died? How did he die? How was his last week? ? Why weren’t they allowed to be where they cremated him? « Said Brenda Ocaña, the artist’s manager.

The children are in the same conditions as when their father died waiting and with many doubts about it.

Follow us on our Facebook and get more from Show!

In the meantime, José Joel He reactivates his musical career with a concert in which he thanks his dad and his audience for their presence on stage with the show called For you I am, which is part of their 2020 tour.

This online show will reach their fans through the platform Eticket Live at 9:00 p.m.

« Entering into this new normal, we are reactivating and I am very happy, excited with this show that we are going to present on Saturday, August 1, » he reported.

He, like everyone the singers, knows that they were the first to whom the authorities asked to stop their shows to prevent the virus from spreading and, perhaps, they will be the last to reactivate with concerts with live audiences.

« The situation is a little bit precarious », He indicated, but the decision of the health authorities is respected and is waiting to reactivate his new tour.

Subscribe to our YouTube channel and get more from Show News!

The son of the Prince of Song reported that his family is well, and has not been reached by the virus.

« No one is exempt because they can grab us in a thousand ways, it is something that is worldwide, but thank God in the house we are fine: my mother, my baby, Marisolita who has just been a mother, is also very well, little ones » he indicated.

José José’s ex-wife, Anel Noreña, The 75-year-old has taken special care, but that is why she has not stopped seeing even her children at a distance.

Read also: Verónica Castro: In addition to Guero Castro, he meets the other brothers of the actress