If you have gray hair, try one of these 5 haircuts
February 20, 2021 · 21:36 hs
If you decided show off your gray hair, do not stop reading the following article. We will tell you what haircuts feel great to all women of 40 and 50 years. In this way, you will wear your white hair with a current, careful and modern look.
5 haircuts for women with gray hair
The 5 best haircuts for women with gray hair
1. Hair with gray hair: the hair gives prominence to the features of the face, that is why they serve to highlight certain areas of the face, in addition to providing a fresh image. If the cut is well done, it will take years away and allow you to play with different lengths.
2. Medium hair: another cut that will suit you very well with gray hair is the short medium hair, very comfortable and flattering. It goes very well for those women with little hair since it gives an optical sensation of more quantity, in addition to providing vitality to the hair.
3. Short in the front and long in the back: the Mullet cut is one of the cuts that are a trend for gray hair, it’s stylish and fits perfectly with gray tones. Short at the front and long at the back, it goes very well for round faces. This type of cut admits very straight or very wavy hair.
Another option is the classic bob cut but with bangs; If you add layers and bangs to the bob in its longer version, you can achieve a much more modern image and with more movement.
4. Long hair: you must take good care of it, especially dfrizz and color, emphasizing natural white with highlights of the same tone or adding platinum, blonde or gray highlights.
5. Garçon or very short hair: it is an easy and comfortable cut that adds a certain image of rebellion to the one who takes it. It gives the face, and especially the look, a lot of strength. Styled to one side, even with a wet effect, it allows for a modern and incredible result.