Christmas is a time for family, friends and… Christmas cards! If you’re looking for some inspiration on what to write in your Christmas cards this year, look no further! We will share some suggestions and ideas for what you can write on your Christmas cards. And don’t forget – if you need help getting your Christmas cards personalized online, Boomf can help!
Christmas is the season for gift-giving. What better way to express your love than sending Christmas cards to loved ones? But if you’re stuck on what to write in your Holiday cards, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered! These are some suggestions for what to write on your holiday cards in 2019.
What message to send on Christmas cards?
- Wish them a “Merry Christmas” or “Happy Holidays”! This classic holiday greeting is sure to bring smiles on their faces.
- Share what you love most about them. Why do they make you feel like a close friend or family member? Are there any qualities you admire in them? This is an excellent way to let them know how important you are to them.
- Discuss your most memorable times with them. What are some of the best times you’ve had together? Holiday cheer can be found in reminiscing over happy memories.
- Please share your holiday plans. Which holiday plans are you making this Christmas? Whether you’re staying home or traveling, your loved ones will be interested in hearing about your plans.
- Ask your friends about their vacation plans. This is a great way to start a conversation and catch up on what’s been going on in their life. Perhaps you can even plan to meet up over the Holidays!
- Send them a happy new year. It’s a wonderful way to say goodbye to Christmas cards and give your family something to be thankful for in the new year.
- If you’re away for the holidays, here are some of our favorite things to send to loved ones:
- If you’re away from home during the holiday season, there are still plenty of ways to stay connected with your loved ones!
- “Although we’re miles apart, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Merry Christmas!”
- “Wishing you all the happiness your Holiday can hold! I miss you so much and can’t wait to be home for the holidays.”
- “Sending you holiday greetings from (wherever you are)! I hope you have a wonderful Holiday season!”
- “I may not be able to be there with you for the Holidays, but I’m sending you all my love! Merry Christmas!”
Here are some tips to make the perfect card
- You can start with a fantastic Christmas card template. Boomf provides a large selection of Holiday card templates to help you make cards. You can personalize your cards by adding your photos or text!
- Use festive photos. You can include photos of family members in Christmas cards. Also, you can include photos of Christmas decorations or other holiday traditions.
- Give your Holiday card a personal touch. Your Holiday cards will be extra special if you include a handwritten note or signature. If you’re sending out cards to a large number of people, you can also include a short message or quote that applies to everyone.
- Your Christmas cards should be addressed and stamped. Nothing says “I forgot about you” like an unaddressed or unstamped Christmas card! Before you send Christmas cards out, make sure to stamp and address them.
This guide will give you some ideas and tips to help create the perfect holiday card for your family. And don’t forget – if you need help getting your Christmas cards printed, Boomf can help! Our company specializes in the printing of high-quality Christmas card. To learn more, visit our website.