Today is Tuesday May 26 and these are the main news of the day:
1. Starting today they will be able to reopen hotels and commercial gyms in Broward County. Also public beaches, from sunrise to sunset, for bathing, jogging or cycling, although it is forbidden to sit or lie on the beach, carry umbrellas, tents, awnings or chairs, carry refrigerators, picnic or play group sports.
2. In the city of Hialeah, childcare centers will begin operating today, but under strict protocol. Parents will have to leave their children at the door, respecting the 6 feet distance, all staff and children must clean their shoes on a carpet with chlorine before entering. In addition, they will take their temperature and must use disinfectant gel on their hands.
3. The hurricane season begins on Monday, June 1 and Friday, May 29 begins the duty free shopping holiday in Florida. Until Thursday, June 4, you can purchase a variety of products without paying taxes. Prepare ahead of time, as the official forecast foresees six to 10 hurricanes for this season.
4. Starting today, the Catholic churches in Miami-Dade and Broward will also reopen, under strict measures of social distancing, using masks and they will not be able to use holy water sources or song books. The temples, in addition, will be disinfected between each religious service.
5. More than 70 international artists, such as CNCO, Rosalía, Alejandro Fernández and David Bisbal, will participate on May 30 in “Se Agradece”, a concert that aims to honor all those who are saving lives during the coronavirus pandemic. The concert will take place at 7 p.m. through YouTube.
For more news visit Telemundo51.com